A user can Activate Sundance TV at the sundancetv.com/activate website. If you have recently purchased a subscription you need to activate your channel in order to get started with enjoying the entertainment services. Sundance TV Activation is available at the website of the television network provider.
You can also activate the Sundance TV channel for media streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple, and Android TV. Follow the steps below for activating your Sundance TV.
How Do I Activate my Sundance TV
- Open the Sundance TV activation page. sundancetv.com/activate
- Look at the middle and there is an activation section, as shown below.
- Look for it then type in the activation code in the space.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button located towards the right of the space to enter the code.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next and your channel will be active.
Activate for ROKU
- Open your Roku open your device.
- Select the ‘Streaming Channels’ option and search for ‘Sundance TV’.
- You will find a preview page.
- Click the ‘Add Channel’ option there and install the channel on Roku.
- Let the installation be completed then open the Sundance TV app
- Sign in when prompted and you will get an activation code.
- Launch a browser and reach out to the activation page. sundancetv.com/activate
- Provide the activation code and tap the ‘Submit button.
- Lastly, the user needs to follow the prompts on the screen until the activation is completed.
Sundance TV Phone Number
Phone- There is no phone support avaliable.
Support Email- [email protected]
About Sundance TV
Sundance TV is an American television channel owned and operated by AMC Networks. It is operational since 1996 and is headquartered in New York, United States. It features plenty of movies and TV shows that include Liar, The Word, Close up with Hollywood Reporter, The Split, Back, and even more. There are more than 60 million subscribers at Sundance TV throughout the United States.