PayPal Card Activation is available at paypal.com/activatecard. If you have recently received a PayPal Card in the mail then you can activate it at the website of the card provider.
Activating your card just takes a few minutes and is an easy-to-go process. Anyone who has trouble activating their PayPal Card can find an easy walkthrough here. Scroll down and you can find activation steps.
PayPal Card Activation Steps
- Open the PayPal Card Activation website. http://paypal.com/activatecard
- A new screen opens now with the sign-in section at the center.
- Provide the email or mobile number in the respective space.
- Click ‘Next’ and provide the password to sign in.
- After signing in you will find the main activation page.
- Enter the required card details and you will be able to activate your card.
Steps to PayPal Card Login
- To log into your PayPal account you need to open the credit card login page.
- Eye towards the top right corner and click the ‘Log In’ button there.
- The main login webpage opens with the login section.
- Enter the email or phone number and click the ‘Next button.
- Type in your password on the next page and you will be signed in.
About PayPal Card
With access to the card, you can earn 2% cashback on all everyday purchases. The card is a great one for those who love earning cash backs on every purchase. You earn 3 points per dollar spent on gas stations and dining at restaurants. The APR rate of the credit card is 21.49% – 28.49% which is variable. There is no annual fee and foreign transaction fee charged by the credit card company. However, there is a 0% intro APR and the card lacks an introductory bonus.
PayPal Card is a cashback card that lets you earn plenty of cash backs on purchases. It is one of the highest reward rates card available in the market. If you have a PayPal account you can get the card with ease. However, for approval, you need to have a good credit score which should be a minimum of 650.