Kellogg’s Benefits Center Login – Associates at the Kellogg Company can log into their employee benefits account at mercerbenefitscentral.com or www.kelloggsbenefitscenter.com. Current, as well as former employees at Kellogg, can access the portal in order to find their employee benefits information just through an internet-connected device.
You can sign in using any web or smartphone browser. The user simply needs to have an active account and he/she can sign in. If you have trouble logging in or are new to the portal then we are here to help you out.
Scroll down for a detailed guide to the Kellogg’s Benefits Center My Plans Connect Login.
Mercer BenefitsCentral.com Login / Kellogg’s Benefits Center Login Notes
- The benefits center is for both existing and retired employees of the Kellogg Company.
- Users can log in at the mercerbenefitscentral.com or www.kelloggsbenefitscenter.com website. Both lead to the same login webpage where you can enter credentials to sign in.
- Logging in a user will be able to approach their medical and dental benefits, health insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Any associate who hasn’t yet registered can register for an account at the benefits website.
- In case you have log in trouble you can try resetting your password or connect with your HR for further help.
Kellogg’s Benefits Center Login at www.kelloggsbenefitscenter.com
- Open Kellogg’s Employee Benefits Employee Benefits Sign In page. www.kelloggsbenefitscenter.com or auth.mercerbenefitscentral.com
- You will find a login section on the left side, as pictured below.
- Once you have found it enter your Username in the blank box.
- Provide the Password below.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and you will be able to access your employee benefit console.
If you do not have an account you can register using the ‘Get Started’ button under ‘New Users’ heading at the right.
- For username, recovery, open the Kellogg Mercer Benefit Center Login home. www.kelloggsbenefitscenter.com
- Look below the login section and click the ‘Forgot Username’ URL there.
- A new page will load that asks for the following:
- Last 4 digits of the social security number
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Select country
- Zip/Postal code
- Hit ‘Submit’ to recover your username.
How to Retrieve Password
- Go to the Kellogg Company Employee Benefits Center Login page which can be reached out at www.kelloggsbenefitscenter.com.
- Click the ‘Password’ link from the ‘Forgot Username or Password?’ URL below the login part.
- A new password reset page opens now.
- Enter your username in the respective field there.
- Check the box to complete the Captcha.
- Select the ‘Submit’ button and you can reset your password.
Employees who are still unable to sign in can contact their HR or call on the phone number provided below.
Kellogg’s Benefits Center Phone Number / Kellogg myHR Number
To connect with the help desk you can call on the number below.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM to 6 PM ET
You may also Read