Looking for a guide to H&R Block Emerald Card Login? If yes then today is a lucky day for you! In this article we have offered a complete guide to the Emerald Card Login. You can also read for Emerald Card Customer Service, H&R Block Emerald Card Balance and Emerald Card App.
Online account login services are offered to the existing account holders at the Emerald Card. If you are registered for an account you can sign in using user id and password.
About the H&R Block Emerald Card
H&R Block Emerald Card is a prepaid MasterCard that acts like a reloadable prepaid card. It is primarily used to receive your tax refunds which can be later used all year round at multiple destinations. You can use your H&R Block Emerald Card for withdrawing cash at an ATM and also at shopping locations.
Logging into your account a user can view their monthly statements, transaction history, make payment to draw funds from your Emerald advance account, sign up for email and text alerts to get account updates and save money using the Emerald savings account.
H&R Block Emerald Card Login Instructions
- To begin with, go to the official login page of Emerald Card. hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login
- On the top-right side of the page, you will find the Sign in button. Please click on the same.
- The login section will open in front of your screen on the right side on the same page.
- Enter your login credentials in the provided boxes now.
- After filling out the details properly, click on the Sign in button.
Forgot your Username or Password
To retrieve your Emerald Card login credentials, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Sign in button, located on the top-right of the page.
- Once the login portal will open in front of your screen to the right side, you will find the “Forgot your username or password?” section after scrolling down a bit.
- You can also click on this link to directly redirect to the reset page. hrblock.com/idp/profile
- Now, enter your Username, Email, or Password in the given box and click on the Next button.
How to Create a New Emerald Card Account
- To create a new Emerald Card account, click on this URL. hrblock.com/idp/profile
- Now you have to click on the Sign in button that you will find on the right side of the page to the right.
- The login portion will appear on the right side of the page.
- Below the Sign In button, you will find the “Create Account” button.
- Please tap on that.
- Now the “Create an account” section will appear in front of your screen.
- Enter the following details in the respective boxes
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Now, click on the “Next” button.
- You will receive a verification code on your phone whose number you have just entered.
- Follow the steps further and you will create your account.
Emerald Card App
To access all the features of Emerald Credit Card on your mobile, you can choose to download the mobile application of MyBlock in both Android and iOS versions.
Who is Eligible to Get the H&R Block Emerald Card?
The eligibility criteria for H&R Block Emerald Card are as follows:
- The person applying for the card must be of 18 years or above.
- Must have a State ID or driver’s license.
Benefits of H&R Block Emerald Card
- You can effortlessly pay your bills using your Emerald Card.
- You can transfer money as well as receive payments.
- With Emerald Card, you get certain cashback offers or rewards with every transaction you make.
- There is zero maintenance fee, and zero signature fee if you choose Emerald Card.
H&R Block Emerald Card Customer Service
For any assistance, there is customer service available at H&R Block, you can reach them by calling on this phone number: 1-800-472-5625.
You can also mail it to the Card holder help desk by sending to this mailing address: PO Box 10170, Kansas City, Missouri 64171.
You May Also Read:
Emerald Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is the withdrawal limit for Emerald Credit Card?
With your Emerald Card, you can withdraw a maximum of $3000 using ATM. Well, this limit is not available to every user, the average amount can be around $1000 for new users.
Can multiple users use a single Emerald Credit Card Account?
There is a primary holder who can give access to his/ her account to the joint account holders. With that, the new users can get access to the account once they are accepted. Also, joint account holders will receive a separate card once approved in a span of one to two weeks.
What bank can I withdraw money from my Emerald Card?
If you want to do ATM withdrawals, you can visit the ATM of Axos Bank. The bank associated with the Emerald Account is Meta Bank, N.A.
What is the process for a lost Emerald Card?
If you have lost your Emerald Card, or you feel it has been stolen, just report the same on this number 1-866-353-1266.
After reading this article, you have now understood all the login requirements and procedures for your H&R Emerald Credit Card Sign In. We have also provided the links to the H&R Block mobile application so that you can make your payments and other pieces of stuff using your mobile phone only. For any further assistance, contact customer support whose details have been already provided.
Also, don’t forget to check the FAQ section where we have tried to provide answers to the common questions by the customers regarding the Emerald Card.
We hope you liked this post, always feel free to post your questions in the comments section below.