Campbell’s Employee Benefits Login is available at www.mycampbellbenefits.com. Associates of the Campbell Soup Processing Company can log into their employee account online. Logging in one will be able to gain access to all their employment-related information just at a few clicks.
Any associate at Campbell can sign into their account at the official login website. Howbeit, new employees at the company can register a new user.
If you have been looking for a guide to logging into the Campbell Employee Benefits account then today is a lucky day for you! We have provided a detailed walkthrough of the associate login portal.
Campbell Soup Employee Login Overview
My Campbell Benefits Portal is an associate login platform developed for the current employees of the Campbell Soup Company. Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to approach a myriad of information that helps them find work easier. Gone are those days when employees were dependent upon HR for providing them with every information related to their work.
With the advent of the employee login website, a Campbell employee can simply sign into the Campbell Benefits Center and find the desired information.
Once you have logged in you will be able to view your work schedule, access employee benefits, submit timesheet, request a leave, sign up for additional benefits such as insurance, health check-up, and even more.
Things you need to Check Before Logging in
For signing in without any hassle the user must ensure he/she has got these things in the right place:
Authorization- The Campbell Employee Benefits Login platform is only for the employees of the soup company. If you are a former employee you can navigate to the Campbell Soup Retirement Login webpage.
Internet Connection- You must check whether your device has a working internet connection.
Electronic Device- The employee sign-in portal is user-friendly and can be accessed via any computer, tablet, smartphone, or laptop device.
Login Credentials- Users need to remember their Campbell SSO login user-id and password. However, if you forget it you get an option to retrieve it.
Account- If you have already registered for an employee self-service account you can sign in. Else the user needs to register for an account at the Campbell Benefits Center webpage.
Campbell’s Employee Benefits Login Guide in 5 Steps
- To sign in the user must navigate to the Campbell’s Employee Benefits Portal Login webpage. www.mycampbellbenefits.com or digital.alight.com/campbells
- At the right, there is a login section. (You may refer to the picture below)
- After you have located it type in the User ID in the respective space.
- Scroll down and enter your Password in the box below.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Log On’ button and you will be taken ahead to the account management console.
Hurray, you have successfully signed in to your employee account!
How to Reset Forgotten User ID or Password
- For resetting your login credentials the user must open the login webpage. digital.alight.com/campbells
- Once the website opens you will find a URL that reads ‘Forgot User ID or Password?’
- Click on the link and a new website opens.
- As you are on the webpage provide the last 4 digits of SSN and birth date in the blank boxes.
- Now tap on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you can reset credentials.
Steps to Register for a Campbell’s Employee Benefits Account
- New employees who haven’t yet signed up for an employee account need to open the Campbell’s Employee Benefits homepage. digital.alight.com/campbells
- Look at the right of the screen and there is the login widget.
- Scroll down and click the ‘New User?’ link below the log on button.
- Enter the last 4 digits of SSN and birth date in the white spaces.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and the system will take you to the next page.
- Provide the data required on the new page and your account will be registered.
Campbell Benefits Center Phone Number
For assistance, you may feel free to connect with the help center on 833-200-4097.
Hours- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Campbell Soup Company Career
- Looking for a career at Campbell? You can navigate to the careers website and find a job that well suits your skills. careers.campbellsoupcompany.com
- Scroll down and there is a search section at the center.
- Search for a job using job title and location.
- Click the ‘Search’ button at the right and the website will display results.
- Tap on the one that applies to you and follow the procedure to apply.
The Bottom Line
This was all we could offer on the benefits center account login procedure. If you require help you may call on the support phone number above.